Reflections - I AM HOPEFUL BECAUSE...
Participation is easy, exciting, and empowering; students will earn Block B credit!
I AM HOPEFUL BECAUSE...That’s the 2023-2024 Reflections Art Program theme, which has brought the arts to life for more than 10 million students since 1969. California State PTA and its members, families, and kids are at the forefront of this fantastic program, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education.
All students are encouraged to submit original artwork in the following six categories:
- Dance Choreography (Rules, Normas)
- Visual arts (Rules, Normas)
- Film production (Rules, Normas)
- Literature (Rules, Normas)
- Music Composition (Rules, Normas)
- Photography (Rules, Normas)
- Special Arts Division (Rules, Normas)
Reflections encourage students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired.
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork.
- Experience the fun and joy of making art.
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme.
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
The Borel PTA provides trophies and prizes to the top winners in each category. Winning entries will advance to compete at District, State, and National levels to be eligible for cash prizes and scholarships! Find out more information on the PTA website here.
- Click on the above reflections entry form. You need a GMAIL account to access/submit your reflection entry. School Emails (@smfcsd.edu) are blocked and CAN NOT be used on the form. All entries should be done using personal or parent emails. If using someone else’s email address to access the form, please fill in the email field/column with the email address that would be the point of contact if needed or required.
- Fill out the form and upload your files. (Visual Arts entries may upload up to 3 pictures of their art to give a better view of color/tones, brush strokes/texture, neatness, etc.)
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the form. You will get a response to the email you filled out in the form and You will be allowed to make changes to it until October 28th (forms will be closed after that day for submissions).
- Each Entry requires a separate form (After submission, you can edit or submit another response).
Each year, students are invited to submit themes for the Annual Reflections Art Program that will inspire young artists to create original works. Submit your Theme search entries here between September 1, 2023, and November 1, 2023.
Friday, October 28th, 2022 by 5:00 PM
Submit online using the virtual entry form and a non-school, Gmail email address.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact Emily Wong, PTA Reflections Chair, at email@example.com.
Login to access more!
If you have an another Membership Toolkit account, then use the same log-in here. More info
- Wednesday, June 7
- Thursday, June 8
- Thursday, September 7
- Saturday, September 7